daftar

.
Powered by Blogger.

Just to give a little background story

Just to give a little background story. I am a bit introverted, and although I seem extroverted on the outside, I don't have a lot of friends. I am attractive, but that doesn't stop my from being shy and a loner. I don't get a long with women too well (too much drama), and I find straight men a bit of an ***. Typically, I am drawn to tall, handsome, clean, and smart men. All along, I thought I was straight. However, lately, I am starting to question my sexuality. When I first dated, I thought my partner was a gay. He assured me that he was straight, and yes he is straight, but he gets along very well with gay men. I on the other hand still find tall, handsome, and smart men very attractive. Ironically, they are all gay. I have a feeling that I may be a fag hag. I don't know what made me this way. I am not attracted to women or straight men. I only like gay guys. A bisexual woman had fallen for me for me before, but I wasn't interested. What's bad is that I can't get a gay guy to like me unless he is Bisexual. I can't figure out why I am sexually attracted to bisexual men only. This sexual preference seems very strange and restricting. Does anyone have any guess as to what makes me only interested in Bisexual men? I just don't get it.
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Just to give a little background story. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://gay1ndonesia.blogspot.com/2013/09/just-to-give-little-background-story.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Unknown - Saturday, September 14, 2013

Belum ada komentar untuk "Just to give a little background story"

Post a Comment