daftar

.
Powered by Blogger.

Born with it. Definitely. Sometimes you don't

Born with it. Definitely. Sometimes you don't realise it till you're older but when you do, it all kind of fits in and you think 'ah, that's what I've been feeling all my life!'. I was 13, sharing a tent with a friend and I just looked at her and found I was thinking 'God, I hope she kisses me'. Obviously I didn't kiss her, and I didn't tell her or anyone else about it for a year, but I knew then and it made the past twelve years suddenly make sense. I'd always felt different from other girls, people would laugh at me and say that I wasn't a proper girl like them, and I used to cry when I was made to wear skirts when I was little.
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Born with it. Definitely. Sometimes you don't. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://gay1ndonesia.blogspot.com/2013/08/born-with-it-definitely-sometimes-you.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Unknown - Thursday, August 22, 2013

Belum ada komentar untuk "Born with it. Definitely. Sometimes you don't"

Post a Comment